Monday, October 5, 2009

New purchase - 1980 Vespa PX125

Well I just picked up this little gem. Quite a looker....

It is an Australian delivered 1980 Vespa PX125. Not my favourite scooter but i really liked my old Px and for the price will be a good one to ride to work. Hell if it turns out bad i could part it out for more than i paid. My cousin has also expressed interest in getting cheap scoot to ride to work, this ticks all the boxes.

So what did i pay? I put a maximum bid of $701.00 on ebay and was at the beach with my son at the time. I was using my iphone so tried to do my best with the slow upload times. Happy to say i snared it for $665.00. Bit of a bargain really. I edged out a few buyers most from interstate, guess the freight is not worth it for those people.















No comments:

Post a Comment